EFFECTIVE DATE: MAY 1, 2020
Dar El Kalema Publishing House believes that the protection and privacy of your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data (collectively “Data” or “Your Data”) is paramount and we value your right to privacy.
Dar El Kalema Publishing House, which only aims to serve each person by publishing books in order to grow as a human to have a better life, strives to protect Data that we collect through your interaction with the Dar El Kalema website, blogs, newsletters, social media tools (individually and collectively referred to as, the "Site")
Data you provide to us through your use of Dar El Kalema assets helps to inform Dar El Kalema about how best to provide you with a fulfilling user experience as it relates to our mission. Our goal is to insure that Your Data is secure, and that Dar El Kalema only uses Your Data subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Data Dar El Kalema Publishing house Collects
YOU PROVIDE DATA TO US TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT OR TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH US
1. Personal Data
2. Non-Personal Data
- Internet Protocol (IP) address — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets to the interests of our Users and to measure traffic within our Dar El Kalema Publishing House Websites.
Please note that we also consider aggregated data, which is not personally identifiable, to be Non-Personal Data.
3. Automatically Collected Data
How Dar El Kalema Publishing House Uses Your Data
WE USE YOUR DATA TO CONTACT YOU, PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP, CONDUCT SURVEYS AND PERSONALIZE OUR SERVICES TO YOU.
Except to the extent necessary to fulfill our business obligations as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose to third parties any of the Personal Data that we collect directly from or about you.
We use Personal Data that is collected on Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets in the following ways:
- To provide member related services
- To fulfil your requests for products and services
- To deliver services, such as educational programs, information or newsletters you request or purchase
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Dar El Kalema Publishing House, other third parties, or to forward promotional materials
- To process your order and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your order
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion
- To ensure the Websites are relevant to your needs
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To request your feedback about your experience with Dar El Kalema Publishing House
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets.
- To contact you when necessary
- For other business purposes that help optimize your experience as you interact with Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets.
2. Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data, that is collected by Dar El Kalema Publishing House does NOT identify you personally . Visitors are even not required to register at Dar El Kalema Publishing House to access the public pages of the Site.
Even though Dar El Kalema Publishing House may collect non-personal data
- As part of the standard operation of the Site
- While allow you access to limited-entry areas of Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets.
- For others, third party contractor
- Including but not limited to your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- About your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
3. Automatically Collected Data - Cookies
- To recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the website.
- To conduct research and improve our content and services
- To track items in your shopping basket in order to return you to the
correct re-entry page on the Site after your purchase
- To track your visitors’ behavior and to "personalize" the Site
- To analyze the use of the Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets*
- To assist Dar El Kalema Publishing House with administering the Dar El Kalema Publishing House Digital Assets.
- You may change your web browser's settings to adjust your cookie preferences.
- You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to purchase items though our webstore. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Access to all personal information provided to Dar El Kalema Publishing House
You can access, change or delete your data if you have a Dar El Kalema Publishing House account by logging into your account. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect Your Data in many ways, most often where you provide it to us and we provide you with several options for collecting, using and sharing of your data, including deleting or correcting data you have provided to us. We offer you settings to control and manage your data through your My Dar El Kalema Publishing House account.
Dealing with Personal Data that we have about you
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your data (for example if you resign from being a member) and we will work hard to honor all requests in a timely manner. In some instances we may not be able to delete your Personal Data in order to comply with applicable laws (for example, it is necessary to keep the financial records of a transaction with you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your data through your My Dar El Kalema Publishing House account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to or limit or restrict, use of data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your data.
- Right to access and/or take your data: You have the right to see Your Data and take your data and we will work with you to be sure we can provide the most complete set of your data and a secure way to transfer your data.
- Resignation/Account Closure: We will keep some of your data even after you resign your membership with My Dar El Kalema Publishing House account
in order to fulfill any final service requests.
- Please note that we will keep your data even after you have resigned your membership or closed your My Dar El Kalema Publishing House account
if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized Data after your account has been closed.
Note: Your data may continue to be accessed by others until they refresh
Disclosure of personal information provided to Dar El Kalema Publishing House
We may transfer (or disclose) personal information and non-personal information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional, fulfillment, marketing, information technology, or technical support function for us
- to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law
- in the event that our company or a portion of its assets are acquired, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
- If needed also sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- We will not make your bank account information available to any third parties other than those necessary to complete and fulfill the related transaction.
No data transfer over the internet can be guaranteed for 100 percent secure. Therefore we cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us. Dar El Kalema Publishing House is not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage by the sending of personal information or other confidential information over the Internet by or to Dar El Kalema Publishing House.
However, we use website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
Your Credit card information, submitted when buying products in our webstore will be transmitted only over secure channels, never using email. We will not save your credit card information for your future purchases unless you request that we do so.
Our site is not directed to children and teens under the age of eighteen. If we become aware that a child or teen under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data we will take the initiative to delete this. If you are his parent or legal guardian, please contact us at our Contact Us page to request that we remove this personal Information.
Application of a third party
To obtain this information from Dar El Kalema Publishing House, please contact us via our ‘’contact us’’ information. Write “Request Privacy Information" on the top line above the body of your message. The requested information, if required by law, will be provided to you at your email inbox.