Review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time. If you do not agree to any term or condition, do not use the website.
1. Use of the Website
2. Our Website and our Services.
We may provide, through the Site, certain services (collectively, the “Services”) that include without limitation, the:
(a) provision of the Site and other online services and internet sites
(b) display, performance, provision, and use of (i) information such as educational, promotional, product, pricing, marketing and other valuable information (collectively, “Information,”) (ii) copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials ( “Content”)
(c) interactive communication through chat, message boards, and other media
(d) offering of products and services for sale, license, distribution or use.
You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site at email@example.com
3. Ownership of Intellectual Property of this Website and Materials
Trademark, Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership
We use names, marks, brands, design marks, slogans, logos, designs, trade dress and trade names on the Site or with the Services (“Our Trademarks.”) We own all Trademarks, the Content, and other information displayed and posted on, contained in, and/or provided in connection with, the Site and/or the Services (collectively, “Our Materials”). Also, third parties have allowed us to post or use their materials and Trademarks on the Site ("Third Party Materials"). We refer to Our Materials and Third-Party Materials collectively as the “Materials.”
Copy right Notice
Our Materials contained on this Site or in Dar El Kalema Publishing House publications, books and other materials or products, such as text, graphics, illustrations, logos, etc., are copyrighted by and proprietary to Dar El Kalema Publishing House. Copyright © Dar El Kalema …..All rights reserved.
We exclusively own, or have the right to use or license, all intellectual property in the Materials, proprietary information and know-how used with the Site and Services.
Dar El Kalema Publishing House material(s) and/or products(s) may not be reproduced into any medium or translated in whole or in part by individuals, organizations, or corporations.
Dar El Kalema Publishing House material(s) and/or product(s) may not be bundled or sold with other materials(s) and/or product(s), used in any derivative work(s), or used in connection with any fundraising activities without prior written express permission. Written permission must be obtained prior to using, translating, reproducing, publishing, or redistributing the material(s) and/or products(s). For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“© Dar El Kalema Publishing House. All rights reserved. Used by permission.”
All other copyright notices and trademark notices should be maintained and displayed, as displayed on the Site or on the relevant work, or as otherwise instructed by us.
Rights in Materials.
You agree not to display, use (including co-branding your own goods or services with our Trademark), remove, or alter our or Third-Party Trademarks, Content or other Information without prior written consent.
You also agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of our Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to our benefit.
4. Restrictions on Use of Content, materials and marks.
- You will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, license, sell, distribute, mirror, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works from any Materials displayed on, or made available through the Site, or in connection with any of the Services, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed;
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the software;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site or through any of the Services, to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials, including any copies of the licensed materials that you download and/or distribute; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of Our Service
- You will not use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
5. Personal information and privacy of information
Provision of Your Personal Information
Accuracy of Personal Information
In operating our Site, we seek to provide valuable information and we value accurate and honest communication. In using the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the data and materials you provide. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of all passwords, user identification data, and other unique identifiers established in connection with your use of any part of the Site and/or any Service. As part of your use, you agree to maintain and promptly update any information you provide and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, and to refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of, the Site and the Services.
6. General use of our rules
By using or accessing our Site or our Services, you agree to adhere to the following General Use Rules. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, and to refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of, the Site and the Services for violation of any of the following General Use Our Rules
We do not allow obscene, racist, vulgar, discourteous, indecent or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available, any such content or materials onto any of the Site, including any Forum.
No Posting or Communication of Infringing Material or Harassing Communications or Advertisements
You also agree not to post, communicate, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available:
- any material or content that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party (including its intellectual property and proprietary rights), or any law;
- any harassing, slanderous, libelous or derogatory information or content; or
- any advertisements for products or services, “junk mail,” spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or other form of commercial or illegal solicitation.
No Commercial Uses
You agree not to use any Forum or the Site for commercial purposes of any kind.
No Harm to Minors
You agree not to harm, or attempt to harm, lure or deceive minors in any way.
No False Identity
You agree not to create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Do Not Collect or Store Personal Data
You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
No Virus or Disabling Software
You agree not to post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disabling code or component.
No Interference with our Site or Services
You agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the operation of our Site and/or the Services, or with servers or networks connected to, or used in connection with the operation of our Site.
You agree to obey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations established by the owners or operators of any networks, hardware, or software connected to, or used in connection with the operation of the Site, or any requirement that we post on the Site.
Respect Privacy of Others
You must respect the privacy of others. You agree not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information,
7. Third Party Links to Our Site
If a Third Party Links to Our Site, It is Not an Endorsement
If a third party links to our Sites, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, adoption, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Sites.
A web site that links to our Sites:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- May not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- May not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- If You Transmit or Provide Data to Us, It is Non-Confidential
8. Product, sales, fees and payments
Product and sales and Availability
We sell our products and materials on the Site. All prices for products and materials sold through the Site are quoted in EGP If we provide products or materials for delivery to certain locations outside our Egypt, we reserve the right to charge a higher price, or additional fees, for such products. We reserve the right to, at any time, and without prior notice, discontinue or change information, availability and pricing on any product or Materials on our Site, without incurring any obligations to you or any other party. You are responsible for any applicable use taxes of your jurisdiction imposed as user or buyer of products or services.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the publisher, the client / buyer must pay the price stated on the invoice within 7 days after the invoice date, without being able to invoke any discount, set-off or suspension. In the event of late payment as referred to above, the client / buyer is in default without any notice of default being required from the publisher.
2. The principal / buyer is always obliged to provide security at the publisher's first request for payment of the amounts to be paid. If the client / buyer does not pay on time as referred to in paragraph 1 of this article he will not receive the product. he will owe statutory interest due to the delay in payment of the amount owed by him from the invoice date.
3. In the event of late payment, as referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, the principal / buyer is, in addition to the amount owed in principal and interest, obliged to pay in full both extrajudicial and judicial collection costs, including the costs of lawyers, bailiffs and debt collection agencies. In the case of contracts with consumers, the extrajudicial costs are calculated in accordance with the graduated extrajudicial collection costs that entered into force on 1 July 2012.
4. The publisher reserves the right to suspend further deliveries to the client / buyer until the client / buyer has paid the outstanding invoices sent to him for which the payment term has expired.
5. Individuals must pay the order in advance, by bank transfer or Paypal in case of ordering from our of Egypt. In case of domestic orders individuals can pay through cash on delivery.
Subscriptions, Fees and Billing
Some services offered on our Site may require a subscription or other fee to receive Services ("Subscribed Services"). If you open an account for Subscribed Services on our Site, you hereby agree to pay all charges to such account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable and following all rules of the subscriptions. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges, or terms effective upon notice to you at the e-mail address you provide when establishing your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account(s) at any time for any reason.
10. Agree to Indemnify Us for Using Our Site
You hereby jointly and severally agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of our or their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of your use of our Sites or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or the purchase by you of securities, including any liabilities associated with a violation of securities laws. If the indemnity provided in this paragraph is not available or is insufficient to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties for any reason, you agree to contribute to the aggregate losses, claims and liabilities to which the Indemnified Parties may be subject in such proportion as appropriate to reflect the relative fault by you and the Indemnified Parties with respect to the activity giving rise to the indemnity claim. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you will not in any event settle any such matter without our written consent.
11. Third Parties May Have Rights Under This Agreement
13. General Provisions
- You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of our Site, Information, Content, Materials, and/or any part of the Services could cause irreparable harm to us and/or organizations or individuals that may be associated with us worldwide. Accordingly, you agree that that in the event of any unauthorized use of our Site, any Information, Content, Materials, and/or any part of the Services, we shall be entitled to obtain an injunction proscribing such unauthorized use, without the necessity to post bond, and in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- We may at times send you information by e-mail that we believe will be of interest to you. If you register at any of our Sites, and you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please let us know by responding to the unsubscribe action in the message received or contacting us through information provided on the website.